Sunday School is a cornerstone of Christian learning and discipleship. It provides a firm foundation and introduction to Christian life and biblical knowledge. Our Sunday School team is committed to teaching the inerrant and perfect word of God.
We use structured curriculum that ensures doctrinal integrity, while send a clear and relevant message on applying God’s word to daily life. We have classes for all stages of growth and spiritual maturity. We invite you to join us each Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
Reasons To Bring Your Child To Sunday School
While sleeping late can be nice, have you considered the benefits of Sunday School attendance for your child. Here are 10 reasons to make it a priority in your family.
1. Age Targeted Teaching: Where else can your kids get Biblical instruction that’s focused toward their developmental abilities?
2. Friends: In Sunday School, your child will build positive friendships with their peers by discovering God’s Word together.
3. It’s Fun: Sunday School is not Disney Land, but our teachers do work hard to teach the Bible in ways that are relevant and fun for kids.
4. Spiritual Mentors: A dedicated teacher can be a Christian role model who supports you and helps inspire the faith of your child.
5. Systematic Bible Learning: Our curriculum is designed to give a broad foundation, so children will understand how all the parts of Scripture point to Christ.
6. Praying Teachers: Our teachers consistently pray for your child’s faith to grow. Coming to Sunday School gives another occasion for God to answer those requests.
7. Big Reward For a Small Investment: If you’re already coming to church, just come a little earlier. That one change will equal over 800 hours of additional Christian teaching before your child graduates.
8. Send the Right Message: Making Sunday School a priority shows your kids that God’s Word really does matter more than pillow-time.
9. Adult Bible Fellowship: While the children enjoy their class, you can fellowship with other adults in your own Bible study group.
10. You’ll Be On Time: Families who come to Sunday School always get to worship on time. It’s the easiest way to avoid being late.